Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seacrest Mini Shoot!


I am SO very excited! Our Seacrest mini shoot session will be here tomorrow! I have finalized the Seacrest shoot schedule, and will post it below. I also need to send out directions! We were a little up in the air on the location (carrying a couch down all of those steps leading to the beach I was unaware were there! But we can do it! Actually Steve and Ryan,..thanks guys!) The directions since I believe most will be coming from the PC side are as follows:

Follow 98 past Pier Park and keep going roughly another 9 or 10 miles until you hit the light at 30A. You will turn left on 30A and go another several miles (maybe 3 or so) and once in Seacrest/ Rosemary Beach you will come to two huge pillars on either side of the street; go a little past those and you will see Fonville press on your right and just past that right across the street will be Kings Castle road I believe is the name of it (on your left). Off in the distance toward the beach you will see a huge area with steps and pillars. You can't miss it, and you can't drive down there, but there is gravel you can park on outside of it and walk down. We will be on the beach directly behind it (just come down all of those steps! :) ). Call me if you have any questions 770-712-5853 and my husbands cell phone if I am shooting is 770-428-8414 (Steve).


Schedule:


4:20-4:50 Mullen

4:55-5:15 Roberson


5:20-5:40 Marler


5:55-6:15 Stewart


6:20-6:40 Andre


6:45-7:05 Robbins


7:10-7:30 Ward



I am also attaching a picture of the couch we are using and taking out to the beach(not all the pillows),..but it will be beautiful! I am so excited!
And we'll pray for no rain,..it's been a little dreary lately,..but as long as we just have clouds, we'll shoot right up until it rains on us! Cloud cover is some of the best lighting anyway!
Also. for those who haven't paid yet, it is just $50. I can take cash or a check made to Camden Photography, (but I probably won't have much change with me.)
And lastly, if I don't get a chance to talk to everyone like I would love to be able to (as you can see the schedule is tight!) I am so excited you will all be here, and truly can not wait to get to see you!


Love,

Genia

No comments:

Post a Comment