Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Seacrest & Martinique Shoot!

The Seacrest/ Martinique shoot went AMAZING!!! Minus some rain in Seacrest where we had to reschedule a couple the following Sunday all went fairly without a hitch! The rain on Thursday actually made the water following it look that much more amazing,..and the clouds provided for some amazing softbox lighting! I ended up with 11 shoots all together, so here is the first batch of sneak peeks (rest of the sneak peeks should be up soon!) And special SPECIAL thanks to Sieta for making it an even more amazing shoot by letting us borrow her beautiful couch (AND helping get it out there!) Her pictures of her and her husband (below; who by the way I can claim some responsibility for matching up about 10 years ago?!) are absolutely gorgeous!!!




These two look like they came straight from an Abercrombie ad,..aren't they beautiful!!







This beauty was a little upset at us for not letting her jump in the water nearby, so we weren't entirely sure exactly what we had actually gotten. But, in all honesty, had this been the only picture from her whole shoot,..it would have been so worth it! This absolutely goes in my handful of favorites ever,....true beauty.

Jeni,..thank you too!! I am so glad we got these,....they are so precious!




Just stunning!











I am so glad the rain cooperated for this little one, and I had you both turn around to make this shoot,..especially as you came all the way from Birmingham! I would have hated to have come so close and not made it! These are so beautiful to me (and yes, I have never had one this little cooperate quite so well,..she was awesome!)










No comments:

Post a Comment