Saturday, November 6, 2010

My cup runneth over





Well, I'm not even really sure where to start this blog entry.
This afternoon I was able to photograph a family I have come to know over the past few years, and really kind of feel like they are family now. I photographed their daughter's wedding, and then the welcoming of a grandbaby/baby, and now today was able to photograph them again during another dear and bittersweet time in their lives. Without going into any level of detail, I just hope as you're reading this, you'll just say a little prayer for them. They're one of the sweetest families that I know, and I've been blessed to have rejoiced when they've rejoiced, and now am truly heartbroken as their hearts break too. I know life is full of so many moments, all different ones,..they just sometimes seem too few. I pray we'll all cherish as many single moments as we are given and not ever take for granted what God has given us in the people he has brought into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment